At Rubrik we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world’s first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem, by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas. We’re proud to have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and both a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row. Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
The Sales Compensation Design Manager is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and analyzing sales incentive programs and policies to best achieve the organization's strategic and operational objectives, while reinforcing pay for performance under a consistent framework. This role reports into WW Sales Operations and Enablement. Typical areas of responsibility include anticipating and planning for both short- and long-term reward needs and trends; developing incentive compensation programs; and developing associated communications. This role collaborates with line management, HR Business Partners, Sales management, Legal, finance and functional management to address incentive compensation program needs.
- Compensation Program Development for WW Field Sales (All Roles)
- Maintains and applies best-practice understanding of total compensation and more specifically Incentive Plan principles and frameworks
- Leads annual sales incentive planning review and design
- Responsible to develop Compensation plan documentation for the field as well as maintain the individual comp plans for field.
- Leverages analytics to drive clarity of designs and demonstrate sales plan performance
- Consults with Senior Leadership Level executives to maintain alignment between strategic objectives and incentive practices
- Makes recommendations for process and incentive plan effectiveness improvements
- Supports programs to ensure effective plan governance (including design process, plan documentation, policy review and exception approval processes)
- Provides consultation to HRBPs, finance and sales management to ensure understanding and consistency
- Provides functional leadership on the Sales Compensation Committee, clearly articulating business case to educate and develop support for compensation plans
- Works with Finance organization to implement compensation plan for streamlined and automated execution in Xactly.
- Designs, implements, monitors and analyzes SPIF and other incentives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline
- Approximately 7-10 years of compensation experience to include significant knowledge and experience with sales incentive plan best practices and innovative critical design thinking
- Broad-based compensation knowledge and experience desired a plus
- Presentation and communication skills, including consultative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines
- Experience in Enterprise, commercial and channel-based sales
- Matrix management, cross-functional collaboration and ability to influence without authority
- Xactly experience
- Analytical skills, including knowledge of spreadsheet applications utilizing complex formulas
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Sales Enablement