Customer Success Engineer
Rubrik is currently looking for Customer Success Engineer for day positions for to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Customer Success Engineers deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies and cloud deployments. Customer Success Engineers would be required to work in shifts including weekends.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills
- Listen to customer concerns and issues, uses appropriate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques to isolate the root cause of the problems, and recommend / implement appropriate solutions to resolve the problem.
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Provide advice and information to customers and partners regarding general cloud infrastructure as service offerings and best practices
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Requires the individual to exercise excellent judgment, at a faster-than average pace, while paying extremely close attention to detail and courtesy
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Interact with various internal teams such as escalations, engineering and facilitate communication between customers and other teams
- Contribute technical content to Rubrik’s leading Deployment Guides, Knowledge Base, FAQ’s etc..
- Demonstrate case management skills for each case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively involving resources as needed to achieve high customer’s satisfaction.
- Produce written designs and documentation regarding proposed or actual cloud deployments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years doing enterprise technical support/Dev Ops, Troubleshooting including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, cloud deployments, networking, and vmware administration
- Must have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of vmware, linux, Kubernetes, Google cloud platform, Aws and azure. Office 365 api, database knowledge preferably MSQL, Scripting Knowledge (Python, Perl…)
Automation skills, Micro services architecture
SaaS systems, managing apps on clouds
Knowledge and hands on experience on cloud deployments.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the entire technology stack
- Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.