Design material for a forward-thinking, design oriented brand that will change the perception of user interface and experience in enterprise.
Our team members have built globally successful products, including Youtube, Google Maps, Facebook, and Apple iOS, which are used daily by billions. Our goal is to bring the massive scale and simplicity of these products to manage business data worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Designer that wants to push the boundaries of design and create beautiful and intuitive user experiences. We have a lot of projects on the roadmap and are constantly revamping our existing experience. You'll be able to work on projects in the areas of product design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders, product managers, engineers, and designers to solve complex user problems
- Evaluate business and customer requirements and conduct necessary investigation to bring highly analytical and creative designs to life
- Design, create and maintain graphic assets including high fidelity mockups, icons, and diagrams
- Produce a comprehensive set of pixel perfect deliverables that denote the complete visual state of our product
- Participate in evaluations of the product interface to identify issues and improve the clarity of the visual communications
- 2 - 5 years of user-centered design, preferably for web-apps
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and design details both verbally and visually
- Expertise across all facets of human-centered design and user experience, spanning UX strategy, experience/interaction design, user research/assessment, prototyping, visual design, and user adoption
- Self-starter with experience working in innovative, fast-paced environment where transparency and open communication are highly valued
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Invision and associated design tools
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
BA/BS degree in User Experience, Human Factors, Computer Science, Graphic Design or related degree, or equivalent work experience
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Graphic Designer - Social Media
Fluent, New York, NY USA
Senior Product Designer, R&D
Eventbrite, Villena, Spain
UX Design Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco
Endurance International Group, Houston, TX
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
User Experience Design Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Melbourne