Member of Technical Staff, Tools and Infrastructure
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Bringing Speed and Scale to the Enterprise
As a member of Tools and Infrastructure team at Rubrik, you will be focused on solving challenging, and hard scalability & stability problems that will enable the company to deliver a product at high-scale without compromising on quality, velocity, and coding standards. Rubrik positions you with a unique opportunity where the engineering team has grown 200% in under a year, and continues to grow. As our products add more features and functionalities to the portfolio, you will be provided with more unique and diverse problems that help in accelerating your career.
An ideal candidate for this role will have automation and scalability as the primary focus while solving critical problems that handles both our cloud and on-prem infrastructure. The candidate will have a significant impact on the velocity of the organization by solving problems with Build and Test infrastructure.
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical challenges around engineering productivity and quality.
- Design and build scalable and stable build, test, and release infrastructure.
- Develop solutions with support for monitoring, metrics, and automation.
- Engage and collaborate with engineering teams to enable better code quality, testability and release.
- Degree in Computer Science or in any related field
- 7+ years of software design and development experience
- Experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build system in cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) and on premise
- Proficient in Python and in one of these languages: Java/Python/C++/Go
- Experience building Scala/C++/Python/Java code using technologies such as BazeI, Git, and Github; and with Containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins or Spinnaker, and to configuration management systems such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Big Data Application Analyst
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
thredUP, Hayward, CA
Senior Android Engineer
Lookout, Bangalore, India
Solution Architect - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, Tokyo
Software Engineer II - Applications and Services
Sales Engineer - Mid Market