What You’ll Do:
- Partner with cross functional teams including sales operations, IT, finance, accounting, sales, etc.
- Calculate commissions for multiple business units according to compensation plans and internal policies, ensuring commission and bonus calculations are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and verify accuracy of payments and statements by working cross-functionally to ensure accuracy.
- Work with payroll on meeting reporting and payroll deadlines.
- Communicate any commission changes/corrections in a timely manner to the Payroll team.
- Answer and resolve commission questions and issues from business units.
- Manage Sales Commissions JIRA ticketing system.
- Build and maintain compensation calculation models and actively work towards an automated solution.
- Partner with cross functional teams to onboard sales new hires, manage role changes, and build and route compensation plans via Xactly.
- Develop processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies and reduce risk of error.
- Identify improvement opportunities for assigned work stream and work with key stakeholders to enable implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Perform analyses, reconciliations, SOX compliance activities, and ad hoc reporting as directed
- SOX activities include random manual calculations to validate commission system results, payee reconciliation, and performing other control related tasks.
Experience You’ll Need:
- Education University Bachelor’s degree in finance preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office suite (especially excel)
- Experience with Xactly
- Experience with Xactly Connect a plus
- +5 years of relevant work experience
- Attention to detail, problem solver who is organized, flexible, self-directed and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with staff at all levels of the organization, including internal and cross-departmental teams, consistently displaying a high level of professionalism
- Must possess the ability to work with confidential reports and information with complete discretion
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik is a rapidly expanding global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging hybrid and multi-cloud world. We are a leader in cloud data management, enabling enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and the cloud. Enterprises choose Rubrik to help develop ransomware remediation strategies, simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.