CPQ Program Manager, Sales Systems & Ops
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Bringing Speed and Scale to the Enterprise
Rubrik delivers a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik’s Cloud Data Management software to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. Rubrik’s run-anywhere, scale-out architecture is built to empower IT departments today, and in the future, reducing total cost of ownership while enabling infrastructure flexibility for a multi-cloud world
Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley. We are seeking a highly driven leader to join our global Sales Operations team. The Manager, Sales Systems and Operations reports into the Senior Program Manager, Sales Process and Automation. This team is integral to the success of the Sales organization and helps drive GTM initiatives through our CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) tool. This is a full-time position located at Rubrik HQ in Palo Alto, CA.
- Drive CPQ vision by taking on global strategic projects from initiation to launch.
- Balance managerial and operational responsibilities such as managing a global team who operates the Q-2-O day to day as well as remaining an active contributor on all GTM projects and initiatives
- Optimizing allocation of available resources to drive the right priority projects based on alignment to corporate and GTM specific objectives and strategies
- Continuous development of a collaborative team focused on enhancements to key business processes and tool challenges that will impact multiple functional areas such as Sales, Product, Operations, Legal, Pricing, Finance
- Drive continuous improvement of CPQ and overall Q-2-O processes by leveraging internal and industry best practices. Recommend and drive solutions to increase sales productivity and overall tool scalability.
- Maintain a holistic view of all selling and business system processes to understand functional impacts from CPQ.
- Work as a trusted strategic business partner to GTM leaders.
- Build and maintain effective working partnerships by gaining consensus, between cross-functional stakeholders and various Rubrik leaders.
- Collaborate closely with IT to drive, define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Identify capabilities in CPQ to bridge gaps in efficiency and productivity
- Interpret tool’s data to define actionable tasks and priorities. Ensure product strategy and vision are being maintained while delivering value through process and systems to both end users and business partners.
- Guide the Field Sales Operations team that provides first level sales support in addressing process, policy and system issues.
- Solicit end user and stakeholder feedback to define roadmaps and a comprehensive CPQ strategy.
- Manage highly complex issues, as needed
- Develop and maintain end-user training documents related to tools, processes, policies and programs
- Participate in and drive CPQ design sessions
- Facilitate effective training and adoption of processes, policies, programs to sales teams, sales operations and various other cross-functional teams
- Salesforce.com Certified CPQ Specialist credential is highly desirable.
- 5+ years in Sales Operations, Business Operations or IT. Deep understanding of the lead-to-cash business process and supporting technologies is a must.
- 5+ years of Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ experience is required
- 5+ years of defining CPQ strategy and road-map. Hands-on experience in developing systems requirements, testing, training and defining support procedures
- Experience managing at least 3 business transformation projects and experience in multiple full-lifecycle CPQ projects is required
- Strong technical and non-technical project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Ability to concurrently lead multiple projects and teams. Excels at cross-functional collaboration at all levels.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical parties.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in a complex and challenging environment
Wall Street Journal, How One Silicon Valley CEO Practices ‘Radical Transparency’
John Thompson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPJZ3N4DB6E&t=21s
Frank Slootman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLerCyryTmY
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one