At Rubrik we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world’s first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem, by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas. We’re proud to have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and both a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row. Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
- You will collaborate with Sales and Channel Leadership to vet and drive the Enablement strategy for our global channel sales organization
- You will partner with Sales Management and top performing partner business managers to uncover business needs, design solutions, launch, iterate, and measure impact of our growing reseller and partner community
- You will partner with key sales cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors
- You will lead structured cross-functional efforts to effectively execute against defined objectives
- You will participate in the design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentoring) to improve upon the way we sell into our core markets
- You will establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of training initiatives
What You Should Have
- You have 2+ years of experience driving sales training and broader Sales Enablement programs
- You have 2+ years enterprise sales experience
- You should be highly proficient at building trust with senior level sales managers
- You excel in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- You're passionate about developing others
- You have demonstrated success leading cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organized and proactive
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.