Technical Partner Manager
Rubrik is looking for a Channel Sales Engineer to provide technical direction and business guidance to the Rubrik sales team and partners in collaboration with the Channel Manager. As a Channel Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for the revenue goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day channel and account level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting the industry's first hyper-converged hybrid cloud data management platform with partners throughout your region. The region is made up of Rubrik's West Coast customers and respective value-added resellers (VARs) with the travel requirements being up to 35%.
About the position:
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Rubrik’s products, distributed architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings.
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.
- Builds channel lab facilities for channel partner led proof of concept and demo capabilities
- Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- 5-7 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software or data center environment.
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in cloud data management, backup and disaster recovery and data analytics.
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up and high levels of partner interaction to support the growth of opportunities and run rate business.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business issues
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.