ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team is still relatively small - 12 amazing designers from all walks of the industry and life. As our company and our products grow rapidly, it is crucial to scale the user experience of our product and our design team in the right way and with the right people. Every hire counts!
Our VP of Design, Oded Klimer, is seeking a core hire for Rubrik’s design team. We are looking for a highly-skilled UX Designer that can help us drive towards making Rubrik a benchmark for enterprise design.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Champion the design process, pushing yourself and the design team to take chances and explore big ideas before narrowing in on feasible, creative solutions with attention to detail
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes and pixel-perfect visual assets
- Partner with the team of designers, product managers and engineers throughout the design process - from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Cultivate relationships with our customers to ensure design truly reflects the needs of the users we are serving (UX)
- Be part of evolving our design language and the design system that upholds it
- Work side-by-side with our design system UI engineers to ensure precise implementations
- Help set the bar for consumer-grade design in the enterprise space
- Be a thought leader - taking ownership of both product areas & aspects of team-culture to drive our team towards greater success
🖼 An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your work with a foundation in interaction and visual design, and idea generation
💪 Team Player: Be willing to roll up your sleeves and work cross-functionally
📊 Solid presentation skills & the ability to hold your audience's attention
🏃🏻♀️ You are proactive and not afraid to drive towards finding a better solution
👂 Someone who listens to others and values understanding above being right
🧮 Someone who enjoys solving complex design problems!!
Bachelors degree in Design (Product, Industrial, etc.)
Master's degree in CS or HCI preferred
If you’re up for the amazing challenge of setting a consumer-grade bar for enterprise design, this could be the role for you. Please send us your resume and a link to your work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rubrik is a pre-IPO unicorn currently valued at 3.3B with a strong financial backing from Greylock, Lightspeed, and Khosla Ventures, among others. We secured our $261M E Round of funding last year and have been named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies to Work For, for three years running.
Rubrik has totally changed the face of Data Management, Backup & Recovery, but we aren’t just another boring enterprise software company! Our vision is to give customers the simplicity, ease of use, and look-and-feel of consumer-grade experiences.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Help the world share their story