Marketing Programs Specialist EMEA - Contract
Rubrik, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bringing Speed and Scale to the Enterprise
Marketing Programs Specialist
Rubrik's EMEA Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Programs Specialist to help take our demand generation efforts to new heights.
You're the ideal candidate if you see marketing opportunities constantly in the world around you and apply the lessons on the job to deliver standout demand generation programs. You're a highly creative strategist as much as an execution powerhouse. You use hard data and strategic insights to make informed decisions and calculated bets.
What you'll be doing:
- Support a variety of innovative multi-channel marketing programs that drive demand for our Go-to-Market Campaigns, including webinars, call out days, paid emails and direct mailers.
- Evaluate, iterate and improve on your programs through regular measurement and optimization.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across the Global Campaigns and EMEA Field Marketing Teams to drive end-to-end program results.
- Streamline and simplify processes to drive frictionless, uncompromisingly simple campaign execution.
- Build strong interlock with the EMEA inside sales team.
Experience you'll need:
- 2+ years experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environments.
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through creative and effective marketing programs.
- Project management skills with superb attention to detail.
- Analytical skills and constant drive to optimize ROI.
- Clear communication skills and ability to collaborate constructively across teams and functions.
- Nice to Have: knowledge of marketing automation platforms and CRM such as Marketo, Salesforce, Splashthat, GotoWebinar.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
The best bed for better sleep