THE ROLE: We’re looking for…
The Recruiter will responsible for overseeing the recruiting strategy and full cycle recruitment for openings across Rue La La’s business.
What you’ll accomplish…You will;
- Successfully manage and deliver to over 60 requisitions per year
- To meet and exceed your time to fill, quality of hire, employee referral % and offer acceptance % goals
- Execute a structured and effective interview process to ensure Rue La La is selecting the right talent to achieve its business goals
- Use a variety of traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods to attract a high performing professionals to Rue La La for various departments
- Partner with the Rue hiring managers on staffing plan and recruitment strategies
- Provide superior level of customer service and support to internal clients to Identify, recruit, interview and recommend prospective associates for employment
- Responsible for increasing our presence in the community by establishing relationships with corporate and academic alumni programs, networking organizations and career fairs in order to ensure a strategic pipeline of qualified and talented associates
THE RIGHT FIT: You have…
- A Bachelor"s degree with 1-2 years of corporate recruiting experience
- Strong track record of hiring people for your organizations while meeting time to fill and quality metrics
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, strong ability with numbers and outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint Experience with an applicant tracking system is preferred
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role as a member of the recruiting team at Rue
- The chance to have a significant impact on Rue’s recruiting department, help us recruit great people and build an entrepreneurial culture.
- Work in a great team environment that focuses on meaningful work, professional growth and development
- Get broader HR experience by collaborating with HR, Learning and Development, and the business for projects, event, and changes in process.
Rue La La has created an indisputable new and huge white space for online commerce.
Based on a flash sale concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology––in a completely novel way, catapulting growth to 15+ million members. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, and a drive to be the innovator in all respects, from marketing techniques to online boutique themes to using our platform as a means for change in addition to commerce, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the premium/luxury component of the market.
And we are still just beginning.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
Custom Clothing Training Manager (NYC)
Trunk Club, New York
Onboarding Specialist, Customer Success
Everwise, New York
University Recruiter, China
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Red Antler, Brooklyn
People Business Partner
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Lyft, San Francisco, CA