We’re looking for…
Short-Term Event Coordinator
Managing the course of getting our product to our Members’ front doors is no easy feat. This team handles the entire process, including working with our Fulfillment Center in Kentucky. The bottom line: They make sure each Member does a happy dance when that Rue box shows up.
The Short Term Event Coordinator will be responsible for purchase order creation and administrative follow up, as well as to serve as a primary contact for vendors to ensure the timely receipt of inventory and sample merchandise for Rue La La’s e-commerce boutiques.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Process purchase orders (creation, approval, submission to vendor, amendments) for all Rue La La boutiques.
- Maintain continuous and productive communication with vendors to ensure timely shipments to both our fulfillment center and corporate headquarters in Boston. Work closely with the shipping team to ensure samples are located, identified, and returned to stock prior to event launch.
- Administer follow up of purchase orders and all its related processes. Deliver vendor assets including images, product descriptions, and confirmed inventories to meet tight production timelines.
- Work directly with the production team and provide accurate and timely updates on purchase orders for upcoming events. Communicate at risk orders to merchandising and planning departments.
- Act within the best interest of the business, able to work as a valuable member of a team and provide training to new hires and employees of other departments.
- Partner with inbound staff in Kentucky to resolve receiving issues and act quickly to troubleshoot damaged, missing or incorrect items sent to our fulfillment center.
- Constant exposure to all aspects of Rue business. Work closely with many of our amazing departments: Programming, Planning, Boutique Production, Creative and Marketing, and have the ability to learn from all of these teams!
- You will learn to be an expert in excel and retail math,
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous retail and/or production background preferred; exposure to fashion and merchandising highly desirable
- Self starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); comfortable with tools in an online environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; experience working with high-profile clientele strongly preferred
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit.
If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
You are flexible and have the ability to prioritize! Have the ability to be proactive, have great follow up and are able make important decisions under the pressure of meeting demanding targets.
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
I Want to Tell You About Me
Brown Bag Marketing, Atlanta
Senior CRM Marketing Manager
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Integrated Campaign Manager, Dropbox Business
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Squarespace, New York, NY
Originals Publicity - Spain
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands