Rue La La is at a key inflection point. Having built a profitable retail business and having established a brand that inspires confidence in 15M users, we are now reinventing the core of our e-commerce platform to unlock massive opportunities for growth. This is a career-defining role for a Senior Product Manager to set and drive the strategic direction of Rue La La’s platform, which powers our unique flash sales model by servicing bursts of thousands of requests per second.
- Set and drive the strategic direction of Rue’s e-commerce platform, synthesizing a compelling vision and leading a cross-functional team to execute iteratively
- Define capabilities and navigate tradeoffs to enable our core platform to scale order volume, delight customers, and allow our developers to innovate more quickly
- Ownership of the product for key strategic initiatives that transform order management and open up new sales channels and partnerships
- Assess and prioritize opportunities, aligning stakeholders and communicating decisions throughout the company
- Collaborate deeply with leaders in engineering, merchandising, operations, and marketing
- Proven ability to establish credibility with a world-class team, leveraging business acumen, technical expertise, and effective communication
- Experience in payments, e-commerce, financial services or other transaction-intensive consumer applications
- A passion for data-driven, iterative product development
- A relentless drive to move forward quickly, balanced with the patience to manage complexity and drive large, multi-threaded projects to completion
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit RueLaLa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer - Mobile
Badoo, London, UK
Product Manager (all levels)
HealthTap, San Francisco, CA OR Palo Alto, CA
Senior Product Manager, Cloud Services (EMEA)
Editions Site Operations Manager
Deliveroo, Business Bay, Dubai
Product Manager, Interoperability
Newsela, New York, NY
Principal Data Engineer
Demandbase, Seattle, WA