HR Business Partner - Merchandising
RueLaLa, Boston or New York
Fashion brands at member's only prices
We’re looking for…
Just the right combination of people and business person to partner with our Merchandising organization in the role of HR Business Partner. This role can be based in either our Boston or NY office and will partner with our business leaders to define and implement a People strategy that aligns with our business goals. You will contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate an open, dynamic and performance-driven culture. You’ll be an integral part of the team, so you’ll need to understand all aspects of the business to build strategic organizational capability across the company.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Establish and maintain an intimate understanding of the Merchandising and Planning organization and the overall e-commerce business. Build effective and productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Provide clear leadership by demonstrating understanding of business trends and needs.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Provide expert HR counseling, coaching, performance management and employee development in partnership with other Centers of Excellence team members (Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development).
- Manage specific talent projects as determined by business strategy, as well as participate in functional and cross functional initiatives
- Coach leaders on talent and succession management and how to best to motivate and challenge members of their teams ensuring employee performance, engagement and accountability.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement.
- Be an influential contributor to the overall HRBP capability
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 7+ years in an HR Business Partner or generalist role.
- You have integrity, are assertive and easily build trust. Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to flourish in a change environment and to embrace an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce – You understand the lingo, the motivators, the latest trends.
- You are curious and serve as the HR ambassador to your clients.
- Self-starter with a creative mind and a track record of putting ideas into practice and assessing results
- Keen interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree;
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role at the center of our Company
- The chance to have a significant impact on Rue’s HR department and our People
- Work in a great team environment that focuses on meaningful work, professional growth and career development
- Gain broader HR experience by collaborating across all HR functions
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit RueLaLa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Workday Data Analyst (Contract)
Schibsted, London, Oslo, Barcelona, Paris
Flatiron School, Remote
Math Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, California Bay Area
Visual & Performing Arts Teacher
Summit Public Schools, East Bay, CA
HR Business Partner
Specialized, Morgan Hill, California
High School Mathematics Teacher, Algebra I (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools