You will be a key contributor to our world-class infrastructure team to specify, design, build and support the core systems that enable Rue to handle the largest bursts of e-commerce traffic in the industry. You are the first line of defense for monitoring and responding to our production systems alerts, in both the Cloud and on premise. Your hands-on skills in both support and implementation will put you in partnership with Rue’s engineers and business stakeholders, challenge you to scale automation tools and best practices, and enhance a 24/7 on-call NOC/SOC.
What you will accomplish:
* Drive our CI/CD culture by creating and improving engineering tools
* Evolve monitoring, incident response, and on-call processes
* Leverage public Cloud platforms (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
* Drive further automation of systems, processes, and services
* Expand disaster recovery options by leveraging Cloud infrastructure
* Mentor people
We value Infrastructure Engineers who have:
* Experience managing Linux and Windows in the Cloud at scale
* Expertise with automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
* Experience working in a cross-functional, agile development environment
* Expertise with highly available network topologies
* A strategic partnership alongside Product, Engineering, and TechOps teams, to define technology scope and solutions
* A proven track record of incidence response and on-call process improvements
* Technical depth to define enterprise initiatives
Rue La La has created an indisputable new and huge white space for online commerce.
Based on a flash sale concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology––in a completely novel way, catapulting growth to 15+ million members. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, and a drive to be the innovator in all respects, from marketing techniques to online boutique themes to using our platform as a means for change in addition to commerce, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the premium/luxury component of the market.
And we are still just beginning.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit RueLaLa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Development Instructor, Sr. Full Stack Developer
Galvanize, San Francisco
Infotainment DRE - Camera System
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Mobile Engineer
Class Pass, San Francisco
Backend Team Leader
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington