THE ROLE: We’re looking for…
The Rue La La Director of Production manages a team of 35-40 Boutique Producers to bring to market Rue La La’s sales boutiques. This department manages a cross functional process to ensure Boutique and Style Assets are produced on time and within budget, requiring exceptional communication and collaboration with Merchants, Programming, Warehouse, and Studios.
What you’ll accomplish…You will;
- Lead this department in executing Boutique and Style production processes, with high quality, on time and on budget
- Partner with Merchants and Programming to understand the Sales Programming Calendar, purchase order deadlines, and the processes necessary to deliver Rue’s Sales Boutiques to the website
- Exceptional problem solver who finds ways to make the impossible possible
- You will work with the Studio Directors in Boston and Kentucky to ensure production is on time for editorial shots as well as product production (photo, features, sorting merchandise for optimum sales)
- Determine and manage the department budget, key performance indicators and process metrics
- Drive process improvement and innovate to improve throughput, quality, and units per hour
- Lead change cross functionally to improve our overall Production effectiveness and effectively influence decision makers
- Forge exceptional partnerships with all stakeholders
- Develop a bench of strong talent within the department by executing on the Passport program, ensure we have succession plans, and supporting Associates who desire to leverage internal mobility to advance ones career
THE RIGHT FIT: You have…
- Lead a large production management organization in an agency or studio environment in a retail ecommerce company
- Exceptional process improvement skills with several successful projects which delivered tangible positive business results
- Solid track record of developing Associate talent and advancing career growth
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in an department which interfaces with virually every function in Rue to bring sales boutiques to market
- The chance to have a significant impact on Rue’s new business initiatives and successes
- A great team environment that focuses on professional growth and development
- A company with an entrepreneurial culture that wants to continue to break new ground
Rue La La has created an indisputable new and huge white space for online commerce.
Based on a flash sale concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology––in a completely novel way, catapulting growth to 15+ million members. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, and a drive to be the innovator in all respects, from marketing techniques to online boutique themes to using our platform as a means for change in addition to commerce, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the premium/luxury component of the market.
And we are still just beginning.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit RueLaLa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Design Researcher
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Partner Operations Specialist
Pinterest, San Francisco
Product Owner (m/f) Payment
Product Manager - Find Care
Oscar, New York
Technical Program Manager
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Product & Sales Internship for South America (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin