We’re looking for…
The Senior Growth Analyst will lead the day-to-day efforts of Rue La La’s international marketing initiatives from strategic planning to campaign design and execution. This leader will work cross-functionally with other marketing leaders, analytics, business intelligence, product, creative as well as key external shipping partners.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Grow the international business through existing strategies and innovating new methods of expansion
- Develop and evolve marketing campaigns for the international member to drive first-time and repeat purchases
- Balance margin and growth targets with promotional strategy
- Plan and execute paid acquisition marketing campaigns in search, display, social and affiliate channels at target payback
- Develop actionable customer insights and KPIs through close working relationship with Analytics
- Lead relationship with external shipping partners and negotiate new partnerships
- Define market-specific strategies and competitive landscape for cross-border shopping through market research, industry conferences and other resources to evolve point of view on international ecommerce
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Master’s or MBA preferred
- Strategy or economics consulting experience from a top-tier firm
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Proven strong analytical skills; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills (excited about data like we are?!)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- You are a professional athlete when you tackle problems with data
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Experience working in a multi-national company; knowledge or interest in international markets and dynamics
- Experience living abroad? Comfortable with other languages? Let us know!
- Experience with Borderfree or other international shipping logistics provider
- Prior experience with Tableau, Google Analytics
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Leader - Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance Industries
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Marketing Assistant - DEPARTURES
Time Inc., New York, NY
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Social Media Manager - France
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
University Programs Intern (Paid)
Uncubed, New York, NY
Director, Marketing Research & Consumer Insights
Red Ventures, South Charlotte