On-Call Inbound Shipping Coordinator - Tagging
Fashion brands at member's only prices
We're looking for...
The Inbound Shipping Coordinator will help to oversee the samples of product for Rue La La Boutiques in our Shepherdsville, Kentucky location. We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is comfortable in an ever-changing environment, juggling multiple responsibilities. You’ll be joining a group that prides itself on the excellence of everything they do that respects and protects the integrity of the brands we feature, and has fun together doing it.
What you'll accomplish...
-Tag owned and quick-ship samples as they come in from the warehouse for production
- Track QS and DS shipments in tracker log
-Organize samples on pre-production racks and secured jewelry cabinets
- Work collaboratively on each Boutique with others on the team including Merchandise Coordinators, Stylists and Photographers
- Maintain the quality of the samples and presentation, to ensure sell-able, like-new product
- Assist in tracking location of samples before photo process begins
-Communicate status of samples with EP team
- Follow daily priorities from Merchandise Manager
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 1-2 years in material handling position
- High attention to detail
- Organizational skills and great follow-through
- Must be familiar with standard operating procedures in receiving and shipping
- Must be able to work alone or with a team
- Strong communication skills and basic computer skills
- Self motivated and dependable
- Strong team player
ABOUT US: Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
Finance Operations and Strategy
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Operations Strategy Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Strategic Engagment Manager
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Market Manager, France
HotelTonight, Paris, France
Asia Supply Demand Planner
Fitbit, China - Suzhou
Customer Optimization & Operations Manager, Voyat
Intent Media, New York City