We’re looking for…
Rue la la is seeking a top-notch marketing professional to join its dynamic and growing Marketing team. As a Marketing Associate you will be responsible for the execution and assistance in planning marketing campaigns to increase retention and lifetime value for Rue La La members. This role requires a demonstrated record of campaign coordination, creative problem solving and flawless execution. The Marketing Associate will work directly with a variety of internal teams to ensure flawless and timely production and execution of campaigns that deliver on our business goals. Therefore, the ideal candidate must have strong people and project management skills. In addition, the right candidate is fun, has a genuine curious nature, works smart, and goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems and/or seize opportunities.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Drive end-to-end communications management, including creative brief submissions, feedback coordination, proofing and final delivery of all assets to appropriate teams
- Assist analytics with production and understanding of post-campaign reports, analyses and presentations.
- Maintain centralized documentation for all relevant communications, including test plans and strategy documentation.
- Coordinate campaigns within broader cross-channel communications and marketing programs calendar.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop processes to streamline operations, especially in the areas of creative development, event production and reporting.
- Coordinate with team to assist in link building, asset management and status reporting.
- Our team is fun, innovative and fast-paced and the ideal candidate will keep up with our madness.
- Ability to support a collaborative relationship with partners especially creative and technology.
- Collaborative and dynamic team that is passionate about ways to continuously engage our Members
- Project Management tools for creative requests submissions and tracking
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Bachelor’s degree + 2-3 years of direct marketing experience
- Strong interest in retail and e-commerce
- Understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Temperament to work well under deadlines
- Nimbleness to quickly adapt to changes in strategy and direction
- Proactive problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fun, energetic and collaborative personality with self-starter approach to work.
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Experience generating email campaigns
- Experience with customer loyalty and/or CRM Marketing
- Knowledge of tableau, Google Analytics, and other data platforms
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
Brand Ambassador - Boston
Yelp, Boston, MA
Content Marketing Associate
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Social Media Manager, Southern Latin America
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Social Media Manager
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Social Media Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Associate Director of Online Media
HelloFresh, New York, NY