Senior Marketing Associate, Customer Retention
Fashion brands at member's only prices
We’re looking for…
Rue la la is seeking a top-notch marketing professional to join its dynamic and growing Marketing team. As a Senior Marketing Associate you will be responsible for the execution and assistance in planning large scale marketing campaigns as a way to increase retention and reactivation rates for Rue members and lapsed buyers.
This role requires a demonstrated record of campaign coordination, creative problem solving, analytical rigor and flawless execution. The ideal candidate must have strong people and project management skills and will have 4 or more years of experience working in a role that focuses on customer loyalty and/or CRM marketing. In addition, the candidate must someone who is fun, has a genuine curious nature, works smart, and goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems and/or seize opportunities.
What you’ll accomplish…You will:
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns, including setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization and strategic portfolio insights.
- Increase retention and reactivation rates of existing Rue members via various marketing initiatives
- Assist in loyalty benefit development and performance assessment
- Partner with data and analytics teams to analyze individual campaign performance to derive actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and lifetime customer value.
- Regularly surface competitive insights through marketplace research
- Present (to your team and department) to share results and build support around ideas
- Exposure to technology, media, advertising, retail and fashion
- Focus on learning and professional development with experienced managers
- Fun team of analysts and managers who enjoy working together
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Great experience executing loyalty and retention campaigns to improve buyer KPIs
- Exceptional analytical horsepower and data-driven problem solving skills- you can show us how you've used that data!
- In-depth understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business
- 4-6 years of direct marketing experience
- CRM / marketing automation familiarity
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- Strong interest in retail and e-commerce
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Mobile marketing experience
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Director
Casper, New York
Business Analyst, Vertical & Product Marketing
Pinterest, San Francisco
Praktikum im Marketing, Business Development & Vertrieb (m/w)
Merchandise Coordinator PM
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
Vice President of Product Marketing
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Social Media Manager - France
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands