Boston-based Rue La La disrupted retail in 2008 and has been innovating since. A flash-sale concept highlighting 2K premium brands, Rue integrated formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology—to create a uniquely engaging shopping destination for 15M members. With a collaborative culture and drive to innovate, Rue emerged as a leader in premium/luxury ecommerce. Today, Rue is on the leading edge of mobile commerce with an award-winning app and over 50% of sales generated on mobile devices.
The Sr. Analyst, Growth Strategy will join an entrepreneurial, analytical marketing team focused on accelerating growth. This person will formulate and execute strategies to drive top-line growth via new customer acquisition.
- Manage multi-million dollar marketing campaigns, focused on acquiring new customers
- Develop expertise in one or more online marketing channels and own channel performance metrics
- Define and execute marketing strategies to achieve business goals
- Analyze large data sets to identify opportunities and optimize campaigns
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology and leverage technology to achieve desired results
- Negotiate and partner with innovative digital marketing companies (e.g., Facebook, Google, emerging media and ad-tech players) to utilize new tools, techniques and advertising strategies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, Technology and Buying/Merchandising to develop strategies and guide execution
- Contribute to the overall customer acquisition marketing and growth strategy
- 2-3 years’ experience in strategy consulting or investment banking at a top-tier firm
- BS/BA in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business or other concentrations with significant quantitative focus
- Track record of high achievement as demonstrated by GPA (3.5+) and professional trajectory
- Strong interest in retail and e-commerce
- Exceptional analytical horsepower and data-driven problem solving skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
- Exposure to technology, media, advertising, retail and fashion
- Direct exposure to executive leadership team, for whom this work is a strategic priority
- Focus on learning and professional development with experienced managers
- Fun team of analysts and managers who enjoy working together
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
IT IS UNLAWFUL IN MASSACHUSETTS TO REQUIRE OR ADMINISTER A LIE DETECTOR TEST AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
Domain Expert, Cyber Security
Dataminr, London, UK
Analytics Lead - Dallas
Lyft, Dallas, TX
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Research
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Programmatic Solutions Analyst
Time Inc., New York, NY
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA