We’re looking for…
A Senior Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing Analytics team and lead efforts to solve some of the most analytically complex questions in a fast-growing ecommerce company leveraging the trove of online data from our 16M members.
This position requires a combination of strong data exploration, business analytics and statistical skills. A good understanding of business strategy and experience in the ecommerce industry is helpful.
We are looking for an innovative, positive, self-directed team player who is passionate about “figuring out” solutions to problems or methodology for improved deliverables.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Translate complex analytics tasks into concise and easily consumable outputs to help marketing stakeholders make data driven decisions
- Quantify marketing campaigns/incentives for payback and determine ROI
- Design and test marketing experiments in collaboration with marketing and technology teams
- Conduct statistical analysis and test hypothesis around business questions
- Determine and recommend best customer segments for targeting
- Forecast performance measures for customer cohorts that feed into financial planning
- Design and implement report/dashboards and presentations for the consumption of business stakeholders
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies
- Comfortable presenting insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-technical audience
- Strategically contribute in driving business decisions through data and analytics
- Opportunity to collaborate and impact various departments of the organization
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Required: Database querying using SQL (or similar query language)
- Preferred: BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, Spotfire, Qlickview, etc.)
- Preferred: Data mining and statistical packages such as R/Python
- Education: Major in mathematics, economics, statistics or business analytics
- Working knowledge of databases and data warehousing techniques
- 3+ years’ experience in data analysis in consumer/retail marketing analytics/ data mining
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Statistical sampling techniques
- Design of experiments and measurement in marketing
- Familiarity with source control and version management tools such as Git-Hub
About the Marketing Analytics Team:
Deliver data driven insights to empower key stakeholders in achieving business goals.
Our Marketing team is extremely data savvy and analytical. We truly believe in the value of data and its power in driving our business goals. We certainly love geeking out on data, but are equally skilled at belting out a capella tune!
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit RueLaLa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Research Associate, NGS
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Indigo, Atlanta, GA
Project Manager - Energy Management
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA, US - Worcester, MA
Full-Stack QA Engineer
Braintribe, Vienna, Austria
Part-time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Melbourne