Based on a flash sales concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology––catapulting growth to 15+ million members who generated ~ $400 million in gross revenues in 2014. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, and a drive to be the innovator in all respects, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the market.
Rue is hiring for full-time positions! Here are the details:
Shift Structure (subject to change based on business need)
- $12.00 PER HOUR
- Monday- Friday; 10 hour shifts
- Shift start times vary from 5 am to 6 am
- Overtime and weekend work will be required based on needs of the business
- Associates are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits on DAY ONE of employment
- Sample Sales
- Free coffee available daily
- Recognition lunches for employee achievements
- $250 Referral Bonus
- Quarterly attendance bonus
- Anniversary bonus
Types of warehouse roles include:
- Inbound: Putaway, Processing/Receiving, and Returns
- Outbound: Packing and Picking
- Troubleshooting and Quality
This role requires an individual to lift a minimum of 25 pounds, stand for long periods of time and walk significant distances for 8-10 hour days. The role is production and quality oriented so there will be goals established which need to be met.
- Scan license plate, UPC bar codes, or input transfer number & profile products if necessary using a warehouse management system (WMS).
- Verify and count products against purchase orders.
- Input necessary information into the system (WMS).
- Identify issues and provide resolutions to problems.
- Cross-train in all partner receipts, cross-train in prep and put away (inbound/outbound).
- Complete housecleaning and safety assignments.
- Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager.
Education : High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: Consist work history and customer service experience as a minimum. Two years of relevant experience in a warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing environment preferred.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit RueLaLa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate, Planning & Materials
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Clinical Care Coordinator (RN) - Multiple positions, all shifts
CareSkore, Mountain View, CA
Freelance Moderator - English
Badoo, London, UK
Dig Inn, New York City
Customer Success Manager
Mixpanel, London, UK