We’re looking for…
As the Office Administrator…You’ll be the face of Rue! You’ll be our go-to for company event management, administrative duties, office & facilities management and more. This Administrator will be that glue to connect all departments and will be high visible.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Support and maintain main reception desk & reception area for Rue’s Boston headquarters office; greet Rue guests/visitors.
- Act as back-up to the Office Services Manager by creating tickets for building related requests, office and kitchen supply ordering, invoice reconciliation, tracking internal facilities-related request, participation in evacuation/safety committee and ensuring the office space is neat and organized.
- Maintain all Rue conference rooms via Outlook; resolve meeting room conflicts.
- You’d be excited to periodically send out company-wide emails with related news and office information.
- Update internal communication (bulletin/dry-erase boards, our weekly “Ruesletter”) event flyer printouts, etc.
- Administer programs and manage relationships related to employee engagement for Boston/NY offices including on-site manicures, massages, surprise and delight events and reward and recognition programs.
- Provide occasional back-up support to the executive administration team with projects and high-profile meetings (You must know about confidentiality & discretion), including the planning and execution of office-wide off-site events.
- Work cohesively with the Talent department scheduling trainings, larger meetings, Learning and Development sessions and material ordering.
- Build relationships cross-functionally to support ongoing requests for catering.
- You will be excited when new hires start in assisting with new hire orientation: assemble company swag & orientation folders for their first day
- Assist with quarterly company survey information.
- You’ll interact and work extremely cross-functionally which is one part very special to Rue!
- This position is part of the larger Talent team so you’ll have great working relationships on this team as well
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or even project coordinator
- Experience with Microsoft Office- especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- That excitement for your own organizational skills that you love to show in your work
- You don’t shy away from the pace and multi-functional pieces (office/facilities mgt, front desk, etc) of this very highly visible role
- Proven experience working with various levels of associates and are comfortable confidential information and knowing when to use your discretion wisely
- You’re shaking your head right thinking that this matches what you’re looking for!
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 16+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.