We’re looking for…
Assistant Boutique Producer to assist with production of styles from start to finish
What you’ll accomplish…
- Be an expert in your categories by staying relevant with trends, competitors, and brands while upholding the Rue brand and standards
- Communicate with Merchant team on sample and vendor asset timelines
- Track Production status on category’s styles to ensure all timelines are met
- Proactively raise concerns, issues, and recommendations within a timely manner on all boutiques to our Programming, Planning and Merchant teams.
- QA completed production styles on site pre-boutique launch to ensure accuracy on website
- Facilitate style updates with internal Production teams (Features, Imaging) as needed
- Facilitate resolutions on Customer Service issues (live and post launch) for your category’s styles
- Action daily reporting on issue styles
- Be knowledgeable of the performance and production history of past boutiques and apply learning’s to future boutiques.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in a project management, e-commerce, production or merchandising role
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented, has solid project management skills and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word & Excel, Google Docs
ABOUT THE BOUTIQUE PRODUCTION TEAM:
You may think it’s magic when new items hit Rue La La’s site every day, but there’s more to it than what meets the eye. This behind-the-scenes team makes all of our Boutiques happen – from inputting items on the site, coordinating images and copy to reviewing boutiques to ensure perfection before launch. 11AM wouldn’t be the same without them.
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 16+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
On-Call Inbound Shipping Coordinator - Tagging
Include Security, Brooklyn, NY
Workplace Operations Manager
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Revenue Strategy Lead (Americas)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Social Scientist & Community Lead for Experience Hosts
Airbnb, San Francisco, California