We’re looking for…
Planning Analyst assists the Planning Manager and Merchandise Planner with sales, margin and inventory plans in order to optimize revenue, profits, inventory efficiency, and the future growth of Rue La La. Qualifying individuals should be highly motivated for advancement, inquisitive, and possess developed analytical, communication and teamwork skills that will enable them to work effectively cross-departmentally with the Planning, Programming, Merchandising and Boutique Production teams.
- Assist Planning Manager and Planner in merchandise and event planning, execution, and analysis
- Maintain and help develop weekly, monthly and seasonal reports
- Track on-order and receipts, and identify potential opportunities
- Assist with inventory management in order to optimize inventory turn and product mix
- Develop strong working relationships with all in-house departments including Merchandising, Boutique Production, Programming, and Technology in order to ensure accuracy and efficiency of work-flow processes
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excel skills(including experience with formulas & excitement for pivot tables)
- Developed analytical skills
- Process oriented self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented, and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills
ABOUT THE PLANNING TEAM:
The members of this group are masters in piecing together the Rue Boutique puzzle. Looking at business metrics and current marketplace trends, this team maps out the product assortment and compiles a forecast for when our selected Boutiques should go live.
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 16+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
AM/Part-Time Distribution Team Member
thredUP, Mechanicsburg, PA
Culture & Operations Manager
Change.org, San Francisco, CA
Project Manager, RevPro
Zuora, San Jose, CA
Technical Project Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Retail Operations (Part-Time)
Trunk Club, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Director of Sales Operations
Reddit, San Francisco