THE ROLE: We’re looking for…
Our Recruiting coordinator is responsible for supporting day-to-day recruiting operations delivering metrics, best practice methodologies and processes to help us achieve our short and long term goals.
What you’ll accomplish…You will;
- Support key operational activities to improve the Recruiting Team’s overall effectiveness and help us meet our goals
- Deliver all recruiting reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis and provide analysis of recruiting activity to identify trends and areas of improvement
- Act as the “super-user” for our Greenhouse applicant tracking system
- Help source qualified candidates and manage job postings on external sites/job boards
- Provide project management and assist with the execution of the all team projects
- Schedule candidate interviews and coordinate travel logistics
- Manage the timelines and preparation for Recruiting events
- Record and process expenses for the Recruiting team
- Responsible for partnership with 3rd party vendors and job boards
THE RIGHT FIT: You have…
- Prior recruiting coordination experience and a track record of delivering quality work
- Outstanding organization & project management skills
- Ability to translate analysis into a case for change, an action plan, and continuous improvement of the business
- A scrappy attitude with an interest in Recruiting and Sourcing
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role as a member of the recruiting team at Rue
- The chance to have a significant impact on Rue’s recruiting department, help us recruit great people and build an entrepreneurial culture.
- Work in a great team environment that focuses on meaningful work, professional growth and development
- Get broader HR experience by collaborating with HR, Learning and Development, and the business through projects, events, and changes in process.
Rue La La has created an indisputable new and huge white space for online commerce.
Based on a flash sale concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology––in a completely novel way, catapulting growth to 15+ million members. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, and a drive to be the innovator in all respects, from marketing techniques to online boutique themes to using our platform as a means for change in addition to commerce, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the premium/luxury component of the market.
And we are still just beginning.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.