This is a rare opportunity to have massive impact right away. Having built a profitable retail business generating $500M in annual revenue and having established a brand that inspires confidence in 15M users, Rue is now investing substantial resources to leverage technology to put their data to good use. There’s no better time to be involved in the technical advancement of eCommerce at Rue, with the full support of our company leaders.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Be a part of future development for our consumer facing, eCommerce website
- Deliver fast user experience for our desktop and mobile web users utilizing python, django, backbone, ElasticSearch, and other cutting edge technologies
- As a hands-on engineer, you will work closely with our team of software engineers and product managers to deliver rapid value.
- Negotiate with and manage stakeholders across multiple business and technology teams
- Collaborate directly with the company’s CTO and technology leadership
- Extensive SaaS experience, consumer facing preferred
- A drive to iterate architecture in harmony with an agile workflow
- Experience with modern objected-oriented development, dynamic language perferred
- Experience leading an Agile/Scrum development team
- A love of learning and teaching
Bonus points for…
- Full stack skills: our engineers are well rounded and not afraid of technical challenges wherever they lie.
- E-commerce/consumer facing app development
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our storefront team is super impactful working in a collaborative iterative agile environment. We believe in providing the best possible experience we can with a technology focused culture that not only tries to lift the bar on features every sprint, but also stability and performance.
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Ready for the most memorable experience of your professional career (if we do say so ourselves)? Then join us at Rue La La. Rue burst onto the scene in 2008, disrupting retail with our high-end, flash-sale model. Today, we’re an established company, but we still have that start-up spark. And we use it to find new ways to engage, inspire, and surprise our more than 15 million loyal Members with an unmatched consumer experience. We’re also applying that energy to our next big task: rewriting the rules around e-commerce and content.
Want to learn more about RueLaLa? Visit https://www.ruelala.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Collaborative Editing team
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Senior Backend Engineer (m/f)
Agile Consultant--Android Direction
Java Tech Lead
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Jr. Site Reliability Engineer
Oscar, New York, NY