What you'll work on:
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Rylo experience for the iOS platform
- Prototype new features
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Maintain high level performance and quality
Who we're looking for:
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or 4+ years in software development experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years building iOS applications in Objective-C using the iOS SDK
- 2+ years mobile application development experience (iOS, Android)
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Experience with C++, video processing, OpenGL a plus
- Experience in the following:
- - Objective-C language and related frameworks (UIKit, AVFoundation, etc.)
- - Multi-threading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- - Networking APIs and frameworks
- We’re backed by Accel, Sequoia and Icon Ventures
- You’ll work with and learn from a highly cross-functional engineering team. Spanning software across the full stack: backend, frontend, Android, desktop, and embedded systems.
- Just a year and a half after founding Rylo, we shipped our first camera on time and with a team of only 18. We love what we do and work hard to do it.
- Since launching in November 2017, we’ve expanded distribution to some of the top retailers, such as Amazon and Best Buy.
- We value: ownership, a thoughtful approach to problem solving, transparency, candor, and a willingness to learn and teach.
- You’ll help us build the future of cameras so that anyone can easily capture, edit, and share their favorite memories with the world.
Benefits and perks:
- Your very own Rylo camera on your first day!
- Join our team lunches, happy hours, and off-sites
- Meaningful equity
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to snacks and drinks
Rylo is a powerful little 360° camera powered by innovative software to create larger-than-life, cinematic video. It captures everything around you with breakthrough stabilization technology. When you're done shooting, simply connect Rylo to your smartphone and use the Rylo app to easily edit and create a video you're proud to share.
Want to learn more about Rylo? Visit Rylo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer - Release Engineering
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Solution Director - Threat
Optiv, Denver CO, US
Senior Software Engineer, Backend (Reddit Gifts)
Reddit, Dublin, Ireland
Software Engineer, Principal
Checkr, San Francisco
Back End Software Engineer
Blink Health, Westford, Mass
Palantir Technologies, Amsterdam, Netherlands