Who we're looking for:
- You are an excellent C programmer
- You are an expert in low-level OS code, computer initialization, memory management and concurrency
- You have a detailed understanding of SOC architecture
- You have experience and are interested in writing code on an embedded platform
- You have some experience with the GNU toolchain (gcc, gdb, make, etc.)
- Driver experience is an asset
- BS / MS / Ph.D in EE or CS is required
- We’re backed by Accel, Sequoia and Icon Ventures
- You’ll work with and learn from a highly cross-functional engineering team. Spanning software across the full stack: embedded systems, backend, frontend, iOS, Android, and desktop.
- Just a year and a half after founding Rylo, we shipped our first camera on time and with a team of only 18. We love what we do and work hard to do it.
- Since launching in November 2017, we’ve expanded distribution to some of the top retailers, such as Amazon and Best Buy.
- We value: ownership, a thoughtful approach to problem solving, transparency, candor, and a willingness to learn and teach.
- You’ll help us build the future of cameras so that anyone can easily capture, edit, and share their favorite memories with the world.
Benefits and perks:
- Your very own Rylo camera on your first day!
- Join our team lunches, happy hours, and off-sites
- Meaningful equity
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to snacks and drinks
Rylo is a powerful little 360° camera powered by innovative software to create larger-than-life, cinematic video. It captures everything around you with breakthrough stabilization technology. When you're done shooting, simply connect Rylo to your smartphone and use the Rylo app to easily edit and create a video you're proud to share.
Want to learn more about Rylo? Visit Rylo's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.