Sailthru is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to join our dynamic team in our NYC HQ! This is a highly visible role where you’ll report directly to our Director of Customer Strategy & Optimization working cross-functionally with our Customer Success, Data Science, Product, and Marketing teams.
You’ll play a pivotal role as a subject matter expert in leading various optimization projects, acting as the internal voice of the customer in understanding their needs from a marketing and analytics perspective. Most importantly, you’ll be an evangelist supporting our customers by quantifying Sailthru’s value proposition across our innovative suite of products and solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Run highly quantitative and data-driven “deep dives”, developing strategic roadmaps, rigorous testing plans, and presenting recommendations to C-level stakeholders across our ecommerce and publishing clients
- Build robust frameworks to guide our customers on optimization tactics ranging from ROI calculators, benchmark reports, and consulting on best practice guides
- Gain and evaluate deep insights into the digital marketing and strategy initiatives on customer behaviors
- Leverage data to develop, support, and drive strategic & actionable recommendations tailored to our client’s unique needs and business models
About You - Key Attributes
- Data Analytics – Appreciation of qualitative & quantitative research methodologies with a passion for deep analysis of data to identify strategic insights. Strong Excel skills required!
- Communication – Ability to distill data into strategic recommendations & opportunities for our clients, using data to craft a clear and compelling narrative when creating and delivering client presentations
- Executive Presence & Presentation Skills – Expertise building & delivering presentations that are coherent, well organized and compelling. Comfortable and confident presenting to large groups, including executive-level stakeholders (a “stand & deliver” presentation will be part of the interview process)
- Fast Learner & Self-Starter – Ability to quickly learn and adopt new software, reporting tools, and processes
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (digital marketing, business intelligence, strategy consulting or similar quantitative/analytical function)
- Familiarity with Tableau; experience working directly in Tableau to build custom metrics and reports strongly preferred
- Experience with customer segmentation models; understanding of statistical concepts including significance testing & regressions
- Proficiency with Excel, R, SQL, and/or other business intelligence tools
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other web analytics packages preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; Master’s/MBA a strong plus
- Willing to do required client-related travel
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Sailthru? Visit http://www.sailthru.com
Jobs You May Like
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Director of Marketing Acquisition
Codecademy, New York
Retail, Communications/PR Specialist
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Director, Payment Operations (RocketPay at FinTech)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Deliveroo, Business Bay, Dubai