At Sailthru, Solutions Engineers drive marketing goals with technology. You will work directly with our clients and help them execute the best solutions for achieving their targets and desired outcomes using the Sailthru platform. The Solutions Engineer will play a critical role in empowering sophisticated marketing executives at client organizations such as T-Mobile, Target, Expedia, BP, Jet.com and Birchbox.
This position is a great opportunity for someone with a track record in mobile app development in a customer-facing capacity, ideally with proven success working directly with executive-level stakeholders; candidates should be comfortable in a fast-paced, data-intensive environment.
- Be a crucial liaison between Sailthru’s engineering, product and customer success teams.
- Work closely with clients and Sailthru’s account teams to design and execute end-to-end strategic projects and integration solutions, ranging from core mobile implementations to multi-channel integrations with third-party platforms (CRMs, Beacons, IoT, enabled devices, etc.)
- Act as an internal voice of the customer and subject matter expert around understanding client needs
- Proactively contribute to the Sailthru codebase by developing and helping drive roadmap requirements
- Serve as an outward evangelist for new features and solutions by highlighting this work in blog posts, at events, etc.
- 2+ years of relevant experience building mobile apps and implementing/integrating mobile technologies and software, including SDKs and APIs
- Customer-facing responsibilities at a mobile app development agency or a similar company; proven ability to explain/teach technical concepts to non-technical audiences (and to enjoy doing so!)
- Strong familiarity with push notifications and mobile/in-app analytics
- Proven ability working with a variety of programming languages; experience with Cordova, Unity or React Native apps a plus
- Github projects you’d be proud to show off
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment; self-starter with an entrepreneurial, “get it done” attitude
- Comfort working with engineering/development teams to deploy production-level code
- Strong attention to detail, and proven ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong interpersonal skills; experience building and delivering presentations that are coherent, well-organized and compelling
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies
- Comfort working cross-functionally across both technical and non-technical teams
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Sailthru? Visit http://www.sailthru.com
Jobs You May Like
Sound Design Intern
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Dataminr, New York
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Associate Software Development Engineer in Test
Peloton, NY HQ
Senior Software Engineer - Developer Productivity
Netflix, Los Gatos, California