Sailthru is seeking a highly creative, driven and analytical Content Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic Marketing team! This is an incredible opportunity where you will be responsible for owning and managing key projects of the content marketing strategy, as well as supporting the goals of the broader marketing team including executing content needs for demand generation initiatives.
We’re looking for a born storyteller who can produce content that is engaging, informative and helps accelerate audiences through all stages of the buyer journey. A successful candidate has executed aspects of a content marketing program from start-to-finish -- or, in many cases, ongoing -- through channels such as corporate blogs, social media, email marketing, SEO and more. Our ideal candidate has experience doing all of the above on a high-performing B2B marketing team, or an agency team supporting SaaS companies.
What You’ll Do
- Own planning and operations of the corporate Sailthru blog, including management of the content calendar and serving as the blog content evangelist for the organization
- Ideate and write 2-3 original blog posts per week, working with freelance writers on development and editing of content
- Partner with Sr. Content Marketing Manager to manage website operations, including project management of developers to coordinate web launches and implementation of on-page SEO best practices, onboarding and long-term engagement with an SEO agency and more
- Develop copy for landing pages, emails, Slideshares, social media and more
- Analyze content performance and content campaign results using Google Analytics
- Provide data-driven and creative recommendations to capitalize on opportunities and ensure audience engagement/growth
- Collaborate in distribution planning, content campaign arcs, paid media campaigns, lead nurturing programs and more
- Support content needs of public relations, demand gen, field marketing functions where needed to drive overall business objectives such as lead generation, brand awareness, and deal acceleration
- BA/BS required
- 2-5 years’ experience producing content for marketing initiatives
- B2B, SaaS, Technology, Internet or related industry experience
- Exceptional writing/communication skills and a background in content marketing
- Highly organized with a drive to meet goals and complete projects
- You know the difference between “content development” and “content marketing”
- Positive can-do attitude and hustle!
- Proven experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Familiarity and knowledge in SEO best practices
- Expertise using Google Analytics / Google AdWords
- Experience using WordPress
- Deep understanding of inbound marketing/demand generation
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Sailthru? Visit http://www.sailthru.com
Jobs You May Like
Branded Video Editor
I Want to Tell You About Me
Brown Bag Marketing, Atlanta
Market Manager - St. Louis
Lyft, St. Louis, MO
Salesforce and Marketing Automation Administrator
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Sales Development Representative
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO
Marketing Manager - Campaigns (Maternity Cover)