Sailthru is building a team of bright, dynamic and highly motivated sales professionals and we’re currently seeking Strategic Enterprise Sales Directors to join our NYC headquarters! As an individual contributor on our collaborative sales team, you'll take a consultative and value-based approach in building revenue-generating relationships with C-level marketing leaders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly talented and high performing organization that is passionate about providing our customers with an innovative, market leading suite of products & solutions. You enjoy challenging the status quo and have shown success navigating and closing complex and technical sales cycles in competitive markets, ideally within MarTech. Additionally, you have resilience, perseverance, and the innate ability to thrive in a fluid workplace.
What You'll Do
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Engage with C-level Marketers to position Sailthru’s strategic market differentiators and orchestrate all necessary resources to closure.
- Develop new revenue generating opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals and manage customer expansion for our award-winning and leading marketing solutions.
- Develop and establish a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across ecommerce and media industries.
- Construct, forecast and lead your sales activity/pipeline in Salesforce to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Present solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work collaboratively with Sailthru’ client services organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions.
You possess intelligence and technical aptitude to position the benefits of our products, as well as the strategic mindset to drive and execute complex enterprise sales processes. In addition, you have proven success selling complex B2B SaaS solutions to C-level executives.
- 4-8 years’ experience in SaaS sales (preferably Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions).
- Carried and exceeded quotas of $1M+ (consistent earnings over-achievement in past roles).
- Consultative sales style with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Consistent track record of success, closing complex and technical sales in highly competitive markets.
- Extraordinary commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; with strong academic achievement.
Sailthru is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Sailthru? Visit http://www.sailthru.com
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Inside Sales
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Sailthru, New York
Mid-Market Account Executive - Midwest
DoorDash, Chicago, IL
Regional Account Executive - Midwest
DoorDash, Cincinnati, OH
Sales Support Associate
Trunk Club, Dallas, TX
Account Executive - Bizrate Insights
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA