Sailthru's seeking a strategic Solutions Consultant to join our dynamic team in our NYC headquarters! This is a highly pivotal opportunity where you’ll partner directly with our Sales Directors throughout highly strategic, complex, multi-product Enterprise sales processes. In addition to being fully autonomous, this role provides flexibility and exposure across parts of the organization, allowing you to make an immediate impact.
In joining our dynamic team of Solutions Consultants, you'll take a consultative approach owning the process from leading pre-sales discovery calls, developing detailed analysis and understanding of the customer’s needs/goals and mapping them to Sailthru’s innovative product and solution suite.
What You’ll Do
- Lead scoping sessions / pre-sales discoveries to understand and consult prospects on their unique business challenges and initiatives and devise solutions that align with those initiatives with Sailthru's broader Sales team.
- Scope, architect and deliver comprehensive solutions aligning Sailthru’s products with customer/prospect needs, goals and initiatives.
- Develop and present best-in-class customized demonstrations clearly conveying and demonstrating Sailthru’s value proposition.
- Manage all technical aspects communications of RFP/RFI responses.
Who You Are
You love solving complex problems and are a highly motivated, critical thinker with a strong technical aptitude and business acumen.
- You have expertise and knowledge of digital marketing, email marketing, web analytics solutions, behavioral analytics, personalization and consumer-facing technologies.
- Compelling and engaging speaker who can communicate our value proposition clearly and effectively with precision.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) to innovatively explain complex, technical concepts to varying audiences of technical aptitudes.
- 3-7 years' experience in a Pre-Sales, Sales Engineering, Technical Consulting role, or related capacity.
- Proficiency with systems integrations: Cloud/SaaS, ecommerce, Web Analytics, or similar platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills: developing and delivering visually rich, professional conceptual designs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or similar field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Sailthru? Visit http://www.sailthru.com
Jobs You May Like
Director of Programmatic Sales
BounceX, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit
Ad Operations Specialist
Senior Account Manager
Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
National Account Executive, Programmatic Sales
XO Group, New York
Peloton, Walnut Creek, CA
Sales Development Manager
Kickstarter, San Francisco