Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sailthru, New York
Personalize every channel for every customer
Sailthru's seeking a dynamic intrinsically motivated Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our incredible, collaborative team in our NYC headquarters! In this role, you will take a strategic and consultative approach in identifying, qualifying and developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities, targeting deal sizes upwards of $150K.
While being fully autonomous, you'll also partner directly 1:1 with an Enterprise Sales Director to develop and execute sales strategies, generate business opportunities and build new business across the media/publishing and retail/ecommerce space. This is an exciting opportunity for you to accelerate your career in sales at an organization that encourages growth, personal + professional development, and promotes internally.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for objectives, targets, tactics, metrics, and processes to drive customer and data acquisition
- Research, identify and qualify key players to develop a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Execute strategic campaigns to senior level decision makers + influencers (ie. CMO, VP, Director of Marketing)
- Schedule unique discovery calls + meetings to introduce the value-proposition of Sailthru’s innovative suite of products + solutions
- Become a trusted partner by developing strong relationships with prospects
- Successfully achieve goals + exceed quotas related to qualifying leads and new revenue objectives
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create collateral for brand messaging and lead generation initiatives
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketing technology industry + landscape
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years’ experience in an SDR/BDR role, lead generation, or similar
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience desired
- Conceptual understanding around development and execution of lead generation
- Ability and eagerness to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.