Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sailthru, New York
Personalize every channel for every customer
Sailthru's seeking a dynamic intrinsically motivated Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our incredible, collaborative team in our NYC headquarters! In this role, you will take a strategic and consultative approach in identifying, qualifying and developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities, targeting deal sizes upwards of $150K.
While being fully autonomous, you'll also partner directly 1:1 with an Enterprise Sales Director to develop and execute sales strategies, generate business opportunities and build new business across the media/publishing and retail/ecommerce space. This is an exciting opportunity for you to accelerate your career in sales at an organization that encourages growth, personal + professional development, and promotes internally.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for objectives, targets, tactics, metrics, and processes to drive customer and data acquisition
- Research, identify and qualify key players to develop a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Execute strategic campaigns to senior level decision makers + influencers (ie. CMO, VP, Director of Marketing)
- Schedule unique discovery calls + meetings to introduce the value-proposition of Sailthru’s innovative suite of products + solutions
- Become a trusted partner by developing strong relationships with prospects
- Successfully achieve goals + exceed quotas related to qualifying leads and new revenue objectives
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create collateral for brand messaging and lead generation initiatives
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketing technology industry + landscape
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years’ experience in an SDR/BDR role, lead generation, or similar
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience desired
- Conceptual understanding around development and execution of lead generation
- Ability and eagerness to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Sailthru? Visit Sailthru's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sales Executive - France
Sales Development Manager
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Strategic Alliances Account Executive
Pivotal Software, Paris
Partner Manager, Growth Sales
Pinterest, San Francisco
Dealer Relations Account Manager - French Speaking
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Convoy, Seattle, Washington