We’re seeking an ambitious Client Support Engineer to join Sailthru’s dynamic team in our SF office! This is an amazing, multi-faceted opportunity where you’ll be autonomous in delivering high-level technical support to our growing customer base.
As a Support Engineer, you will be a driving force in developing processes and initiatives to improve Sailthru’s innovative suite of products and services. Our successful candidate enjoys solving complex & technical problems, is an innately investigative thinker, and strives to provide a high standard of customer satisfaction. If you have a passion for SaaS technology and continued learning, this position is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Triage, respond to and de-escalate inbound client support requests (tickets) in a timely manner while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and client satisfaction
- Troubleshoot all aspects of Sailthru’s digital marketing platform
- Investigate complex customer issues, diagnose product bugs, and resolve requests
- Liaise between clients and Sailthru’s Support, Product, and Engineering teams for extremely technical issues and escalations
- Maintain detailed support documentation for both internal and external use to strategically identify understand customer trends
- Contribute to the development of best practices, team processes, and peer training
Who You Are
You’re a strong communicator who understands the core principles of client services/success and takes the initiative with confidence. Additionally, you’re excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, and exciting technology company!
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work well individually and part of a team
- Impeccable written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to think on your feet during challenging situations, adaptable to change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about leveraging technology to create successful customer experiences
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- 4-7 years’ in a client facing role; ideally in a technical support or customer success function
- Experience managing a support ticket queue in JIRA, Zendesk, or similar system
- Understanding and proficiency with one or more of the following:
- PHP, Java
- Web APIs (mobile app development a huge bonus!)
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Sailthru? Visit http://www.sailthru.com
Jobs You May Like
Staff Engineer (Android)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
API & Web App Engineer
Moat, New York
Senior Software Engineer - Personalization Systems
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Sr. Embedded Software Productivity Engineer
Fitbit, US - San Diego , US - San Francisco