Sailthru, a provider of personalized marketing technology, is seeking a highly motivated and analytical AP/AR Accountant to join our team! In this role, you'll report directly to our Manager of AP/AR where you'll be extremely involved in day-to-day operational activities including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, supporting Month End Close, and tackling ad hoc projects.
This opportunity requires a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of accounting principles paired with a strong business acumen. If you’re eager to learn and develop your accounting skills within the SaaS / Technology space, this role is for you!
What You'll Do
- Process Accounts Payable transactions and company purchases.
- Review and ensure proper approval of employee expense reimbursements; prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Support Sailthru's billing department by ensuring sales orders and contracts are entered appropriately.
- Manage cash application.
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Manage employee credit card applications and charges.
- Assist in cash collection efforts; responding to customer and employee inquiries.
- Perform Bank, Credit Card, and other account reconciliations.
- Support and assist with the month and quarter end close process.
- Perform ad hoc accounting, financial, and administrative projects – quite often on short notice - in a fast paced and ever-changing environment!
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 3-7 years' experience in an AP/AR or Staff Accountant role with a deep understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Experience with NetSuite & Concur a major plus!
Who You Are
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Detail-oriented with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intrinsically motivated and professional, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Sailthru? Visit http://www.sailthru.com
Jobs You May Like
Counsel, Media & Technology - Content
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Business Designer
IDEO, Palo Alto
Sr. FP&A Analyst
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Global Head of Total Rewards
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Financial Analyst
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL