As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our most strategic enterprise clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills and technical acumen. You will work with business leaders to understand their needs and map Sailthru’s solutions and best practices to their goals. At the same time, you will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills, along with a proven track record in analytics and comfortable in a fast-paced and data-heavy environment.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, product adoption, training, and revenue growth
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and providing additional Sailthru solutions and ROI
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plans
- Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal, and status for assigned accounts
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Solid communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Understanding of software as a service
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of customer facing experience
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Email marketing or digital marketing software experience
Sailthru is turning Big Data into Smart Data—so if you’re smart and think big, you might be the perfect fit for this award-winning team. Sailthru is headquartered in New York, but has expanded to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London. Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Sailthru Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Sailthru when you watch classes taught by their top employees.