- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical guidance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Design & implement back-end architecture, from the data layer, to service orchestration.
- Re-platform existing systems across tech stacks.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practices.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain.
- Adhere to high-quality modern lean engineering principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- Continually look for ways to improve our code base and evaluate new technologies.
- Deliver clean code and automated unit tests
- Participate in functional requirements and design documentation.
- 5+ years hands on working experience with development in ASP.NET, C#, SQL
- Hands on working experience as a software architect designing and building systems from the ground up.
- Design and implementation of RESTful APIs, SaaS, system tasks and scalable cloud solutions.
- Strong familiarity with and motivated to champion object oriented principles, design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- Working experience with Python
- Experience with .NET Core and C# development over Linux as well as Windows.
- Experience with event frameworks (Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ etc.).
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (XUnit, Nose, Pytest).
- Experience with package management (nuget, myget).
- Working experience with Microsoft IIS, Nginx, AWS, and Server Management
- Computer science degree or equivalently acquired knowledge
Marketing tactics have come a long way from the batch and blast approach. As modern marketing evolved with technical components and data-driven strategies, small to mid-size businesses were left behind due to complexity, cost and resources. Salesfusion was created to help even the playing field. We designed our platform with the typical marketer – and the typical small marketing budget – in mind. Native integrations with the major CRMs help get sales and marketing on the same page and make it easier to work together. Built by marketers, for marketers, every component packs a serious punch, yet is easy to use; from initially attracting prospects, to crafting communications, to determining success and areas of improvement. Making enterprise-grade marketing automation accessible to everyone, we are the only provider offering a no-fail approach. We recognize that marketing success depends not just on technology but also on expertise, processes and people. With this in mind, our clients get a team of marketing experts in addition to our complete and easy-to-use marketing automation platform. At the end of the day, we’re a bunch of marketing geeks. We keep up with best practices and are committed to bringing useful technology to other marketers at a price they can afford. Salesfusion is our way to deliver fully loaded marketing automation, ready to scale with your company. And, we are not some fly by night operation. We have more than 400 customers and are backed by five leading venture capital firms. Let’s get to it.
Want to learn more about Salesfusion? Visit Salesfusion's website.
Help the world share their story