SAM Labs makes the most entertaining smart toys that inspire every child to discover the fun in coding and creating. Our kits teach children how to code by combining physical toys, digital apps and mobile games. SAM Labs is one of London’s fastest growing edtech startups, and is a part of Tech City Upscale, Go to Grow, [email protected], TED, Microsoft Accelerator and Intel Accelerator.
We are on the hunt for a passionate SAM Labs Master Trainer to join our team in East London. An exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for supporting SAM Labs’ growing user base across the world; crafting, leading and implementing a training strategy across both Product and CPD.
- Establish the appropriate structures and processes to implement a global programme of product training, targeting distributors and teachers, both online and face-to-face
- Personally deliver product training and teacher professional development to flagship schools, Ministries of Education, corporates and private school chains. (We estimate a 50% travel requirement for this role.)
- Design appropriate quality control metrics to ensure the highest quality across all training provision and inform consistent Build and lead a team of external training consultants, in market, to develop coverage across SAM Labs’ key markets, from the US to China
- Design a range of training for teacher professional development and scope potential for monetisation
Skills and Experience
- A formal teaching qualification or substantial teaching experience
- Experience in implementing product training and teacher professional development programmes (both online and face-to-face)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong understanding of the international education industry
- Digitally literate – proficiency in and enthusiasm for digital learning
- The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with a range of different stakeholders, in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Able to thrive in the dynamic environment of a start-up
- Willing to travel approximately 50% of the time
We value optimism, collaboration, sense of ownership, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude, learning from failure, and making the team successful. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to SAM, we’d love to have you.
About SAM Labs
About us SAM Labs teaches coding, engineering, and DIY through its award-winning technology kits and educational app. Learn complex skills of the future through easy-to-use tech. Tested by nimble hands and curious minds.
Want to learn more about SAM Labs? Visit SAM Labs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Corporate Affairs, Italy
Director Content Marketing
Mendix, Boston, MA
Product Marketing Manager - Marketplace
Program Manager - Portfolio Marketing
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Marketing Globalization Strategist
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Content Marketing Manager
Qualtrics , Provo