Strategy Associate Internship (Growth)
SAM Labs, Remote
Build and program your awesome inventions
SAM Labs is a fast growing and award-winning EdTech start-up. Founded in 2014, growing fast, making a difference, and venture capital funded. With over 5,000 school customers in 60+ countries already using SAM Labs products and lesson materials, SAM Labs is looking for more talent to join its team!
SAM Labs inspires generations of problem solvers with Coding and STEAM. We empower teachers with innovative curriculum resources, tools, and the mindset to implement them with record effectiveness. Teachers and students learn with SAM Labs kits and lessons by designing anything from energy efficient lighting grids for ‘smart’ cities to solar-powered habitats for endangered species - all the while meeting curriculum standards.
As the Strategy Associate Intern for Growth, you will dive deep into all the data we collect from our market, its behaviours, and our own activities to surface actionable insights. You will present recommended strategies directly to the CEO and the leadership team.
The Global team in in the USA, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia will be supporting your success every step of the way as well. Driven by passion, data, and collaboration, we’re on a mission to be the leading player in the future of education. As the Strategy Associate Intern for Growth, you will play a crucial role in our continued growth and success.
At SAM Labs we are optimists. We value creativity, action, hard work, ownership, transparency and fun. If you do too, join us!
Your role will consist of:
- Implementing strategies and reporting on their growth
- Coordinating internally for their launch and feedback
- Recommending strategies and improvements based on Data Analysis
- Brainstorm and hypothesis test
- Come up with actionable insights from data collected
- Process and review the data, consolidate it with actual results
- Make performance predictions and compare historical vs actual
- Improve the data infrastructure and actionable reporting
- Surface weekly and monthly the data required, in the form of reports, for SAM Labs to confirm or refute strategic and tactical initiatives
- Ensure the quality of data sources and self-reporting by team members in Sales, Marketing, and our Customers
- Improve the data collection Process from our sources (market research, customer behaviour, sales activities, marketing campaigns), demand generation performance metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Conversion rates, CPLs, Acquisition, ROI etc)
- Launch and improve approaches through rapid and low cost iteration
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to feed back marketing insights and competitor analysis towards improving our products
- Are curious, investigative, skeptical, inquisitive
- Are proficient with Excel
- Want to thrive and grow in the startup space while making a difference to the lives of millions of kids, teachers, and parents
- Ideally had some exposure to Hubspot CRM & Reporting tools
- Self-starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- Exceptional at problem solving & removing development roadblocks
- Engineering, Economics, Business Undergrad or MBA
- Engineering degree or Data-heavy equivalent
- Are able to travel to the UK and USA
About SAM Labs
About us SAM Labs teaches coding, engineering, and DIY through its award-winning technology kits and educational app. Learn complex skills of the future through easy-to-use tech. Tested by nimble hands and curious minds.
Want to learn more about SAM Labs? Visit SAM Labs's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid