Technical Support Engineer
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
We are Samanage. We make work life better.
SolarWinds Service Desk (formally Samanage), is the most reviewed and highest rated IT service desk vendor. Our team is dedicated to helping customers deliver a better and smarter service experience to their employees. SolarWinds Service Desk is smart, easy to use, and inspires customers, small to large, to simplify complex tasks and automate services across an organization. With over 1,800 customers around the world, our software can be tailored to meet specific service needs.
SolarWinds Service Desk is looking for a highly skilled Technical Support Engineer to provide support to SolarWinds Service Desk customers via phone, email, and chat. You will be responsible for triaging problems that our customers run in to and escalation of more complex issues to senior members of the team. SolarWinds Service Desk has a strong focus on customer support so we are looking for a team member that also believes that “Customer is King”.
Our Technical Support team is instrumental in providing the consistent high quality support that SolarWinds Service Desk customers are used to. You will have an opportunity to help contribute to the ongoing success of the department as SolarWinds Service Desk continues to disrupt the ITSM industry.
- Provide support to SolarWinds Service Desk customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Triage the nature of the problem, and resolve basic support problems.
- Log and document customer interactions in the SolarWinds Service Desk applications.
- Escalate complex issues to more senior staff.
- Consistently be looking for ways to improve existing processes and procedures.
- Perform general tasks and complete routine assignments.
- Utilize knowledge of the SolarWinds Service Desk application to assist with common problems and incidents.
- Utilize knowledge of cloud applications such as Salesforce, Centrify, Intercom, and Slack to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to grow into the role and their knowledge of SolarWinds Service Desk .
- Combination of good performance results, a good attitude, and good development results.
- Knowledge of popular cloud applications would be ideal.
- 1-2 years in a professional or technical support capacity.
- Strong listening skills and analytic capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership of problems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with remote customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salesforce knowledge would be ideal.
- Software troubleshooting experience.
Does this sound like an opportunity where you can thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
*Note that this is a shift position, ranging from 8am-8pm via staggered shifts, with on-call responsibilities. *
Samanage is the most reviewed and highest rated IT service management solution in the industry, serving thousands of customers around the globe from SMB to enterprise. Deliver faster and smarter services across your organization with Samanage, and get work done in intelligent and productive ways.
Want to learn more about Samanage? Visit Samanage's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager - Web Prototyping