Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
We are a fast-paced, creative, and customer-oriented tech company located in San Francisco. We are looking for an Order Administrator to support the sales, operations, and finance teams in processing and shipping customer orders in our Atlanta office. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude. Candidates must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, thrive in a highly driven environment, enjoy learning new skills, procedures, and systems, and have an overall desire to contribute to company growth.
- Daily review of CRM opportunities
- Same day order processing
- Proactively follow-up with Sales on any open issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating with Finance, Sales, & Operations to resolve order questions
- Resolve shipment delays/issues with fulfillment center
- Processing orders for physical shipment as well as related SaaS license subscriptions
- 3PL administration, coordination, and shipping processing
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with customers
- Process, manage, & request Return Material Authorization.
- Championing, role modeling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Organized, professional, able to multi-task, and have a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- High-energy, strong initiative, and with great disposition and communication skills
- Exceptional team player
- 2+ years experience as an order admin or similar experience required
- Intermediate Excel experience required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- UPS Worldship experience not required, but preferred
- ERP (Oracle/Netsuite) experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.