Samsara is looking for a Talent Ops Manager that will help us scale our Recruiting Operations from our first 500 hires to our next 1000+ hires. We are looking for a key leader with strong people leadership experience who has helped other organizations scale.
Your primary responsibility will be to enhance, optimize and ensure that our recruiting systems & programs can efficiently and effectively scale to meet the unique and exciting growth that lies ahead. This includes coaching and developing our team of 10+ global recruiting coordinators, as well as creating actionable insights to increase conversion at each stage of the recruiting pipeline. The right person loves finding solutions, creating efficiencies, optimizing systems, building programs and making things happen.
- Recruitment Systems - Own and optimize all hiring tools and systems related to recruitment. The systems include Greenhouse and sourcing tools.
- Recruitment Process: Optimize recruiting processes across the organization. Define and document talent acquisition workflow, processes and procedures
- Recruitment Enablement: Develop a complete on-boarding and training program for new members of the recruiting team including coordinators, sourcers and recruiters
- Recruiting Analytics: Build reporting and dashboards to measure recruiting performance ensuring data integrity
- Team Management - Hire and develop our global Recruiting Operations team (currently 10 team members and growing)
- 4+ years experience in a recruiting and/or operations role
- 2+ years experience in a people management role
- Prior experience in 1000+ person technology company
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently; solutions-oriented; thrives in ambiguity
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Bonus Points: Prior experience in hyper-growth startup and/or IPO exit
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
International HR Business Partner (m/f/x)
Yext, Berlin, Germany
Customer Support Associate (Barcelona)
edX, Barcelona, Spain
Executive Recruiter, Tech
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Director, Talent Acquisition - Corporate Functions
Visa, Foster City CA, US
People Operations Admin
Pager, New York, NY