Samsara builds an extensive set of hardware devices, including battery-powered, wireless environmental sensors, Linux -based IoT gateways, and internet-connected dash cameras. Our work philosophy involves rapid product iteration; because all of our devices are internet-connected, we have access to thorough feedback and telemetry on how well our software performs in the field. We’re at the intersection of cloud software, sensor systems, and wireless networks, and are seeking Sales Engineers to own technical pre-sales for our Mid Market customers and bring our technology to market. This position is based in Atlanta, GA.
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Successfully match customer pains and requirements to proposed solutions
- Working in multiple levels of the technology stack
- Hardware deployment and installation
- SaaS dashboard setup and advanced use
- Mobile device and application
- Minimum 1+ years experience working with customers in a pre-sales or support capacity
- Previous hands-on experience with customer evaluations and deployments
- Consistent track record selling complex solutions
- Well versed in one of the following: cloud software, networking, automation and control systems
- Tinkering with hardware gadgets, sensors, or vehicles is a plus
In your first week, you'll:
- Travel to Samsara HQ in San Francisco for a week of New Hire Training
- Attend a variety of different onboarding sessions, where you'll: receive a thorough introduction to our leadership team. be immersed in our product offerings and meet our CEO, Sanjit Biswas, in a "Samsara 101" class
- Meet your team and fellow new hire cohort
- Shadow cold-calls, product demos, etc.
- ...and so much more!
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Forward Deployed Solution Engineer / Sales Engineer
C3, Sydney, Australia
Senior Technical Consultant, Public Sector (Remote)
Okta, Austin, TX
Front End Angular Developer
Anthem Engineering, Laurel, MD
Backend Software Engineer, Mobile Tools
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA