As a Commercial Account Executive, you'll own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close. This is a fast-paced, high energy role in which you will bring the Internet of Things to emerging customers, building Samsara's business and bringing the benefits of sensor data to customers. Typical sales will be $5k to $45k, and typically involves solution selling to multiple influencers and decision makers. This position is based on our Atlanta location and will be calling into Canada.
- 1+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience handling and owning mid-large deal sizes
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must speak French
In your first week, you'll:
- Travel to Samsara HQ in San Francisco for a week of New Hire Training
- Attend a variety of different onboarding sessions, where you'll: receive a thorough introduction to our leadership team. be immersed in our product offerings and meet our CEO, Sanjit Biswas, in a "Samsara 101" class
- Meet your team and fellow new hire cohort
- Shadow cold-calls, product demos, etc.
- ...and so much more!
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
Key Account Manager
Mobile App Engagement Platform Account Executive - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive - San Jose
PatientPop, San Jose, CA
Manufacturing Design Engineer
Airbnb, San Francisco
Ejecutivo de Cuentas Jr.
Another Company, CDMX, Mexico
Sales Manager - Hong Kong
Insider, Hong Kong City