As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will be at the front of Samsara’s go-to-market strategy. This includes hunting for leads, mapping enterprise accounts, and building demand for Samsara’s full line of products. This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop enterprise technology sales skills and to advance their careers. Successful ADR's earn accelerated commissions and head down the path for promotion into closing roles. You will work closely with top-tier executives and will see up close how sales organizations succeed. This position is based in our San Francisco HQ location.
- High level of interest in the IoT space
- Excitement around growing a sales career
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Previous cold calling experience
- Motivated to be in a goal-oriented, quota-carrying role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- French or Spanish communication skills are a plus
In your first week, you'll:
- Travel to Samsara HQ in San Francisco for a week of New Hire Training
- Attend a variety of different onboarding sessions, where you'll: receive a thorough introduction to our leadership team, be immersed in our product offerings and meet our CEO, Sanjit Biswas, in a "Samsara 101" class
- Meet your team and fellow new hire cohort
- Shadow cold-calls, product demos, etc.
- ...and so much more!
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager
WeWork, Austin Texas United States of America
Paxata, Redwood City
Manager of Hardware Outreach (Sales Role)
Indiegogo, San Francisco
JOOR, Paris, France
Sales Development Representative
Conductor, London, UK