Samsara is a rapidly growing company with rapidly evolving business systems. The Growth Applications Engineer at Samsara will focus on architecting, developing, deploying, and supporting Samsara’s business applications. Depending on the problem, work will include advanced software configuration, customization, or custom system integration. You will be collaborating with all internal teams to define specifications and develop solutions, in addition to working with other scaling engineers.
- Create detailed specifications for business applications/connections
- Build internal solutions that automate business processes using any combination of custom front-ends, Cloud applications, back-end services, scripts, connectors, etc.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: Technical design; solutions development; systems configuration; test documentation/execution; issue identification and resolution.
- Conduct regular and systematic end to end testing, locate potential problems, and solve them in an efficient manner.
- BS degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience implementing, customizing and integrating third-party applications within Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Marketing, Etc.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DevOps Engineer
Ellation, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack Web Development, Udemy for Business
Udemy, Ireland, Dublin
Senior Web Developer
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Software Engineer, Cloud Management Platform
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ