Are you a talented software engineer that is excited about learning about business and contributing to the growth of an innovative IoT startup? We’re looking for a Growth Engineer oriented in developing software tools and end-to-end programs to help us scale our customer base, increase demand, optimize conversions and automate processes to improve our sales efficiency and customer experience.
Examples of day-to-day responsibilities:
- Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive customer growth, retention, engagement, and/or revenue
- Build internal solutions that automate business processes using any combination of custom front-ends, Cloud applications, back-end services, scripts, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations teams to implement growth initiatives
- Strong software fundamentals with expertise in web APIs and modern scripting languages
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to partner with different parts of the organization to identify and solve major business problems
- Desire to learn about the business side of a startup (prior growth experience is a plus but not required)
- BS degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Intelligence Engineer
Addepar, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer, Commerce/Payments
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
Software Engineer - Attractions & Rentals
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA